light raspberry logomark

Who needs realty insurance?

Realty insurance is great for building owners, property managers or anyone else who is responsible for the care and management of buildings and more. We have a wide range of coverages and packages to protect your buildings, contents and rental income – no matter if it’s a retail, industrial, office or residential building. We can even cover vacant land. Call us for free quote. 1-800-731-2228

Circular bush
silver commercial door handle
light raspberry logomark

Need a quote for realty insurance?

As a brokerage for over 70 of Canada’s best insurance companies, our commercial insurance brokers sweat the details and comparison shop to find you the best coverage for realty insurance at the best prices in Ontario. You never have to look for insurance again. Let’s chat. 1-800-731-2228

What does realty insurance include?


Building coverage

Protection for your building(s) and all its contents like fixtures, furniture, equipment like computers, inventory and more.

Business interruption insurance

Replaces lost rental income if your property in being restored after a fire, flood or another event that keeps it from generating income.

Coverage extension

Extends your current realty insurance to a newly purchased property at no extra cost. The extension is usually about 30 days.

Shopping cart

Other options

We have lots of coverage options for realtors that include flood protection, equipment breakdown coverage, comprehensive liability and more.