Mitch mascot

RV insurance for when your other car is a house

We have some awesome coverage and rates for your recreational vehicle and home on wheels, whether it’s a motorhome, campervan, coach or caravan. If you’re towing a travel or tent trailer, we can add trailer coverage to your auto insurance too. Call us for a free quote. 1-800-731-2228

Bubble RV
Air freshener
Mitch mascot

Get a quote on RV insurance

We could get you a great rate on RV insurance. Being an outlet for over 70 of Canada’s top insurance companies means we have access to some of the best coverages and rates for RV insurance in Ontario. It also means you never have to shop and compare on your own again. 1-800-731-2228

Good to know: What does RV insurance cover?

Driving an RV or motorhome means you have a lot of coverage options. Here’s a few things to think about:

umbrella icon

Extra coverage

If you live on the road full-time, we’ve got optional protection for the stuff inside your RV that may normally be covered in your homeowner’s insurance. We also have extra coverage for campsite accidents and more.

accident icon

Collision insurance

Covers damage caused by collisions or accidents like your recreational vehicle backing into a tree or other mishaps. If the unexpected happens, we’ll be there to help you.

alert icon

Fire, theft and other coverage

Beyond collisions alone, your comprehensive coverage can pay for other kinds damage to your RV – like fire, theft, vandalism, storm damage and more.

plus icon

Stand-alone or add-on coverage

While you can keep them separate, you can add RV insurance to your auto policy to save money through multi-policy discounts and more. You don’t have to sweat any of these details, we’ll take care of it for you.

switch icon

Replacement cost options

If you need to replace your RV after a claim there are lots of options depending on your budget, ranging from replacing it at the original purchase price to the current market value.

insurance icon

Emergency expenses

If you can’t stay in your motorhome because it’s been stolen or damaged in an accident, you’re covered for food, accomodations and other expenses.

Auto insurance in Ontario: What’s covered?

If you’re towing a travel or tent trailer with your car, here’s what’s covered by basic auto insurance:

testimony icon

If you’re sued or liable

You can be covered if you cause property damage or hurt someone. If you’re sued, you can also be covered for legal fees along with court awarded damages and more.

healthcare icon

Injuries and healthcare

If you’re hurt in an accident, you can be covered for any medical costs beyond what’s provided by government healthcare, including rehab and other care.

flat-tire icon

Property and RV damage

You can get coverage for repairs or the cost to replace your car or travel trailer if it’s been in an accident or damaged by fire, flood, vandalism and more. Have questions? Give us a call.

clipboard icon

Driver with no insurance

If you’re hit by an uninsured driver you can get coverage for damages. There’s also coverage for hit-and-runs. If the unimaginable happens, we’ll be there to help.