We have some of the best packages for retail businesses

No matter what kind of retail business you own, whether it’s a department store, factory outlet, supermarket, convenience store, electronics store or whatever, we have a wide range of packages to fit your specific needs. Call one of our retail insurance experts for a free consultation and no-obligation quote. 1-800-731-2228

White chocolate bar
Leather work bag

Get a free quote for retail insurance

Focus on your customers and your business and let us sweat the insurance details. As an outlet to over 70 of Canada’s top insurance companies we have access to some of the most comprehensive coverages out there, and the most competitive rates. Have any questions? Give us a shout. 1-800-731-2228

Good to know: What are some recommended retail insurance coverages?

umbrella icon

general liability

Coverage if someone is hurt in your store or business or if you accidentally damage their property. It includes legal bills, court awarded costs and more.

store icon

property insurance

Covers the building, inventory, equipment and more against fire, storms, burst pipes, vandalism and theft. We can cover home-based retail businesses too.

dishonest icon

Employee theft
and fraud

This covers employee theft and fraud if your employees walk away with cash, stocks or other property. Not great to think about, but good to have.

ice-cream-van icon

auto insurance

Coverage if your work vehicle is in an accident, stolen or if you hurt someone or damage their property. Includes legal bills and court awarded payments.

debt icon

interruption coverage

Coverage that replaces lost rental income if your property in being restored after a fire, flood or another event that keeps your business from generating income.

hacker icon


Essential for retail businesses, it covers breaches of point-of-sale systems and covers lost sales and revenues and gives you technical recovery, legal and PR support.

Your business is unique, so are your insurance options.

Being an outlet for over 70 of Canada’s top insurance companies means our commercial experts have access to a wide range of coverage options as unique as your business – at some of the best rates in Ontario. We sweat the details so you can focus on your business. Want to learn more about the coverage options available to you? Here’s a few of them.