We are always interested in new technologies especially when we can see how they can make our service faster and more convenient for our customers. These days, not many people have time to visit an insurance office to sign documents or even shop around for insurance quotes. This is where digital technology plays a major role in making the insurance process easier for everyone.
Enhanced customer service and convenience
Here are the different ways we are using new technologies to serve our customers quickly and at their convenience:
- eSignatures: It’s fast, easy and user-friendly. Anyone can sign from anywhere using a computer or mobile device. It makes the signing process as easy as a click of the mouse or tap of the finger. When you need a document signed by multiple people, you don’t all have to be in the same place; the document is sent to each signer sequentially. Documents can only move to the next step when all required fields and signatures are completed.
- Website and quoting tools: We strive to make our website easy to navigate with lots of information about all types of insurance. We have included simple-to-use quoting tools so anyone can obtain a quote at any time of day or night.
- Shopping done for you: We have always provided this service but thanks to our growth and success, we now represent over 40 different insurance companies. This allows us to quickly find highly competitive pricing on a vast range of insurance products for everyone.
- Multiple ways to communicate with us: Clients can reach us in whatever way is easiest and most convenient for them:
- On our website
- By email
- By phone
- By text
- By fax
- Automated assistant (Chat bot): For quick and easy answers to simple insurance questions 24/7, we are currently testing this new service on our website. Chat bot functionality acts as a quick FAQ (frequently asked questions) resource and an easy way to ask a question.
We won an award!
We make use of new technology to provide better, quicker customer service and run our business more efficiently; winning an award for adopting new technology into our brokerage is the cherry on top! The Insurance Brokers Association of Ontario (IBAO) selected Mitch Insurance as the winner of the 2016 IBAO Award for Innovator of the Year during the association’s 96th annual convention held in Toronto.
Personal service and digital technology
While new technologies make our lives easier, we’re always happy to speak with you personally. Our team of insurance experts will find you excellent coverage at great rates. Contact us at 1-800-731-2228 or email@example.com. We’ll make insurance easy for you, guaranteed!